Bus Drivers, Motor Coach Operators
Paid Training Package
Looking for a new and exciting career, meeting people from all walks of life and driving some of the most modern equipment in the industry?
Van Galder Bus Company is looking for both Full-Time and Part-Time Motor Coach Operators to join our team in Janesville, WI.
No experience? No problem! We offer a paid training package to give you the skills you need for confidence in your new opportunity and adventure!
- Benefits for full-time
- Annual Safety Bonus
- A paid training package to fully equip you
- Company discounts
- 401(K) with company match available for both full-time and part-time
- Direct deposit available
Full-Time: $20.60/hr after training/probation
Part-Time: $19.35/hr after training/probation
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a CDL Class B License with Passenger Endorsement, and no Air Brake Restriction
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- An acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a D.O.T medical examination
- Must possess and maintain a School Bus endorsement if a WI resident
- Must be willing to work varied schedules including weekends, holidays, evenings and early mornings
Applicants can apply below or resumes may be sent directly to Miranda.Booker@coachusa.com
Come join the Van Galder Bus Company/Coach USA team!
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel"
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
© "Driver", "CDL", "Luxury", "Motorcoach", “Motor Coach Operator”, "Charter", “Bus Driver”, ‘Motor Coach Bus Operator”, “Shuttle Driver”, “School Bus Driver”, “Transit Driver” ©
Begin Application Now