MOTORCOACH OPERATORS NEEDED IN LIVINGSTON MT
GET PAID WHILE GETTING YOUR CDL B
SIGN-ON BONUS of up to $3000.00 ASK FOR DETAILS!
$2,000 to $4,000 MONTHLY, FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES
Are you looking for a professional, customer service career with consistent schedule and stable work environment? Would you like to get paid for all training as you transition to a new career? Are employee benefits and healthy work culture important to you?
If you like interacting with people on a daily basis, and if you have a clean DMV record, then check out our exciting Bus Driver opportunity and ask yourself if it's time for a career change!
POWDER RIVER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES HAS A NEW OPENING FOR A SMILING MOTORCOACH OPERATOR to operate from our Livingston, Montana location. At Powder River Transportation, we're proud of our positive culture, our steady/non-seasonal schedule and our comprehensive benefits package!
What you can expect:
- beautiful scenic routes through Montana, Wyoming and beyond
- daily interaction with passengers
- no ticketing or chaperoning required
- “freight” unloads itself
Also check out these perks!
- work year-round
- paid piecework
- cash tips possible
- caring Management that places drivers' needs first
- valid driver's license (commercial NOT required to start)
- must pass in-house paid CDL training after hire
- must be 21 years or older
- clean driving record
- must pass drug test and physical
- high school diploma or GED required
- strong commitment to Safety and Customer Service
- can-do attitude and energy
- team player
- friendly and courteous professionalism with passengers
- adhere to safety rules and regulations
- safe and cautious driving
- keep accurate e-logs
- complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- follow company policies
- be a team player and work well with co-drivers and co-workers
- able to positively manage stressful situations which may include weather, traffic, mechanical and passenger issues
- $3,000 to $ 5,000 per month for a full time employee, part time based on shifts worked.
- $5000 per month possible if willing to working in other locations
- additional 8-hour premium for working on holidays
- passenger tips (not guaranteed)
- medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- paid training, paid holidays, paid time off
- uniform allowance
Give us a call at 307-685-9326 to learn more about your next big career change!
Powder River Transportation Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
© "Driver", "CDL", "Luxury", "Motorcoach", “Motor Coach Operator”, "Charter", “Bus Driver”, ‘Motor Coach Bus Operator”, “Shuttle Driver”, “School Bus Driver”, “Transit Driver”
Begin Application Now