Bus Operators – Sewickley, PA
Looking for a new and exciting career that allows you to meet interesting people? Lenzner
Coach Lines, Inc. (A Coach USA Company) is looking for dynamic, friendly people to safely
operate a motor coach on trips, tours, and charters.
* Average first year salary of $40,000 +
* Paid driver training
* $25 per Day - Meal allowance for all trips over 24 hours
* 401(k) plan
* Paid vacation
* New health care plans. Dental/vision care plans available
* Uniform program Qualified candidates must:
* Hold current CDL class A or B with passenger endorsement and no air brake restriction
(We may also provide training to obtain a class B CDL)
* Be over age 21
* Pass DOT drug screen/physical
* Be able to pass a background check
* Have an acceptable driving record Duties & Responsibilities:
* Drive safely in varying driving environments
* Work with customers on a very professional level
* Complete paperwork as prescribed by the company and driver vehicle inspection reports
* Read and understand paperwork and notices given out to the drivers
*Perform Pre - and Post - Trips to ensure the motor coach is operating properly.
Candidates can apply at https://coachusa.com/jobs . Go to motor coach operators and click on
Sewickley, PA or apply in person by calling for an appointment:
Lenzner Coach Lines
110 Lenzner Court
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15143
Driving you to a BETTER FUTURE!
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
Begin Application Now