Job Title: Detailer/Cleaner
Shift: Based on required needs
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Salary Level: $11.00 starting level
Posting Date: 9-30-2020
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES to include but not limited to:
· Detailing of Motor Coaches as directed
- Washing the exterior of coaches as needed or directed.
- Service Lavatory System
- Cleaning interior of coaches as directed
- Maintain Bathrooms
- Restocking of supplies needed in Coach
- Lavatory supplies
- Trash can liners
· Cleaning areas of the shop and office building
- Driver areas
- Maintenance areas (restroom, break room)
· Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pass the essential job functions testing
- Able to walk up and down steps
- Bend / Stoop
- Overhead work is required
- Lift containers of water and other supplies
- Knowledge of Safety rules and Federal & State Regulations for facilities and drivers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prefer detailing or cleaning experience but will train with the right attitude and willingness to work. To apply please go to; jobs.coachusa.com
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel"
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender