Powder River Transportation Services Inc (PRTS). Coach USA has an immediate opening for Lube Technician for our Billings MT Operation. Lube Technician start at 16.00 to 18.00 per hour based on experence.
Job Title: Lube Technician
Shift: Monday through Friday with nights and weekends as needed
Reports To: Terminal Manager Montana and Maintenance Manager in Gillette WY
Salary Level: 16 to 18.00 per hour based on experience
PRTS Coach USA is looking for an Entry level Lube Technician with a positive friendly attitude. Someone who is willing to work and learn about the Motorcoach Industry. Some Mechanical knowledge is required but PRTS is willing to provide training for the right candidate. Driver’s license is required for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Demonstrate a mechanical aptitude
- Perform work as outlined by Coach USA Lube requirements, and evaluation of components for wear, and prevention of failures. Perform all preventative maintenance inspections
- Perform all work with efficiency and accuracy with minimal return work.
- Communicate with the parts clerk the necessary parts and equipment needed for the task at hand, to include time frames for necessary parts on hand.
- Ability to identify possible warranty issues
- Possess the skills needed to advice shop supervisor of repairs that are needed.
- Able to clearly document the work performed per job in FA
- Possess a basic set of tools
- Possess a willingness to learn and follow directions well
- Possess the ability to work safely.
- Able to suggest improvements in procedures and practices
- Assists with following all safety requirements and assist others who are not. To include reporting safety problems and practices.
- Demonstrate a team philosophy, as well as able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Uphold all federal, state and local regulations in addition to Coach USA policies and procedures for waste disposal
- Some Janitorial work is required by all employees to ensure work areas are neat and clean of debris and are a safe work environment
- Ability to work in all weather conditions both inside and outside.
- Perform job duties and functions with flexibility in the event circumstances shift, i.e. emergencies, change in personnel changes, workload, and deadline management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Submit to pre-employment, drug screen, essential job function testing, and a criminal background check as required by PRTS Coach USA. As well as maintain a drug and alcohol free work area, with random and for cause testing as required after hire.
- Willing to work varied schedules including weekends and holidays
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Valid Class C Driver’s License and MVR in good standing Must be able to get a Class B CDL with Passenger and Airbrakes, no later than 6 months from date of hire.
- Full Benefit Package to include but not limited to;
- 401 K
- PTO and paid holidays
- Paid basic life, AD & D, and Long Term disability
To apply please go to; jobs.coachusa.com
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place. "Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel" In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender.