Powder River Transportation Services Inc.
1700 E. HWY 14-16
Thinking of Changing Jobs? Looking for a New Challenge and Adventure?
You’ll find all that and more when you team up with COACH USA
As a leader in the transportation industry, we are looking for career-minded, professional & courteous Diesel Mechanic to join our team.
To Apply go to: Jobs.coachusa.com
The successful applicant will maintain our fleet by inspecting, repairing, and replacing parts by performing work specified on maintenance repair orders. Will efficiently diagnose and repair bus systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, and air-conditioning on the units.
The ideal candidates must possess the following:
· Diagnosing mechanical, electrical and other breakdowns or failures
· Prefer CDL License - Class B with P Endorsement
· Experience in areas of preventive maintenance and repair is preferred
· Company-paid training will be provided if chosen candidate does not have a CDL.
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
· Must be able to pass a DOT Pre-employment physical and drug screening within 6 months
· Must be able to pass a Criminal History background check
· Prefer experience in the transportation industry
· Prefer experience in the Motor Coach industry
As part of our dynamic team we offer our Mechanics the following:
· Competitive wage based on experience
· Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 401k
· PTO and paid holidays
At Coach USA, our drivers are dedicated to more than just safety and quality service—they’re dedicated to people. If you like working with people, come work with PRTS Coach USA and use your customer service skills on the open road. Please apply at jobs.coachusa.com Come join the PRTS Coach USA team in Gillette, WY!
THE MOTORCOACH PROFESSIONALS
Driving You to a Better FUTURE!
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel"
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
Begin Application Now