Dispatcher WantedAnaheim, CA
Driving you to a Better FUTURE!
Pacific Coast Sightseeing, a leader in the motor coach industry, is seeking a Full-Time Dispatcher with 1 year experience in the transportation industry to join our team in Anaheim, CA.This position is responsible for facilitating efficient operations through coordinating vehicle schedules and troubleshooting issues which arise due to driver and/or equipment changes, customer needs, and other planned and unplanned events. Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Life.
- Paid Time Off
- 401 K with Company Match
- Schedule Operators and Coaches accordingly.
- Communicate to driver’s regarding their schedule, equipment assignment, and customer needs.
- Verify Hours of Service and Fit for Duty Requirements through our check in procedures.
- Document on time, tardiness, call offs, and operator issues.
- Monitor phone calls, communicate any issues, review paperwork turned in by driver.
- Respond effectively to: schedule changes, driver related issues, traffic, and/or bus issues which arise daily.
- Provide high level of customer service.
- Acting as a liaison with customers, answer general questions, escalating issues to management when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits which includes medical, dental, 401 K, and paid life.
- Experience in the transportation industry
- Knowledge of Safety rules, Federal and State Regulations.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work.
- Ability to understand the cause/effect of decisions and how they impact the Operation.
- Basic computer skills
Or send your resume to email@example.com
Pacific Coast Sightseeing
A COACH USA Company
" Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place”
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
Begin Application Now