Do you want to be part of a Great team? Then we have a job for you. Powder River Transportation Services Inc. Coach USA, in Gillette WY Office, has openings for an Operations Specialist Full Time or Part Time available. Job Title: Operations Specialist Full Time or Part Time position Department: Operations Shift: Rotating shifts Reports To: Wyoming Operations Manager Salary Level: Non-Exempt (Starting at $ 16.00 for training, higher based on experience PRTS has additional increases as employee completes training requirements. PRTS also offers a schedule differential ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES to
include but not limited to:
- Assist with the management of day-to-day operations for all Montana locations
- Assist with Systems and Supplies Management
- Act as primary Liaison between Operators, Maintenance and Operations
- Scheduling Operators and Coaches according to bid runs, open runs and Charters
o Maintain schedules for all runs with operators; verify all runs are covered including Gillette, Douglas, Casper, Newcastle, Billings, Red Lodge, Big Timber, and Livingston.
o Assisting Montana locations as needed.
o Verify coach status with Maintenance, update board for Coach availability and status
- Verify Hours of Service availability and Fit for Duty requirements
o Visual inspection of license, medical card, and logbook.
o Verify operator availability for charter, cover mine runs as required
o Arrange per diem, hotel accommodations; assist with complications while on the road.
- Check in Operators for all locations
o Document on time, tardiness, Call offs, and Operator issues
o After runs or charter secure buildings.
o Distribute work tickets pre-run and enter data into system post run
- Data entry, filing and switch board requirements
o HOS, fuel, passenger count, mileage, and mileage report
o Monitor phone calls: communicate with manager on-call any issues
o Charter paperwork and work tickets, logs in alphabetical order per date
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suit.
- Excellent people skills and communicative skills.
- Knowledge of Safety rules and Federal & State Regulations for facilities and operators.
- Prefer Commercial Driver’s License – CDL “B” with a “P” & Air Brake endorsement plus any other endorsement needed to accomplish training of operators or must qualify for the above certification within 6 months.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
Begin Application Now
- Prefer 1 year of experience dispatching in the transportation industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the transportation industry.