Charter Sales Representative
About the Job:
Pacific Coast Sightseeing Tours and Charters, Inc. located in Anaheim, CA providing contract and charter service to the Los Angeles area is seeking a Charter Sales Representative to directly increase Charter Sales and oversee all aspects of the Charter Sales Department. We are looking for a proven sales professional to identify new prospects and develop new business opportunities within our charter segment. Position Summary:
The Charter Sales Representative will be responsible to grow sales based on monthly goals set by the General Manager. Coordination with the Operations Department will be a must in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be highly motivated by challenge and the opportunity to increase profitability for the organization. Essential Functions:
- Mine for new business based on market knowledge and company objectives in order to meet revenue budget goals.
- Monitor industry trends and customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Use of the company's sales booking systems in making sale, tracking availability and maximizing customer contacts; currently Distinctive.
- Maintain weekly call spreadsheet of all cold calling efforts, marketing efforts and business wins.
- Daily communication with Operations Manager to ensure quality service.
- Participation in management meetings for discussion of inter-departmental issues.
- 5 years experience in Sales
- Reliable transportation with ability to travel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to effectively present information in a clear, concise format one-on-one and in small groups
- Ability to demonstrate reasoning capability by dealing with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Transportation Industry experience a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package to include an incentive plan including a benefits program, 401K (with company match), and paid time off.
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
Begin Application Now