Flyaway Customer Service Agent
Summary: This position is based out of our Van Nuys Depot. The position is responsible in managing and resolving customer concerns, claims investigation and entry of stats for our Flyaway Bus Service. Benefits:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Life.
- Paid Time Off
- 401 K with Company Match
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Manage Customer concerns with the objective of maintaining a positive customer relationship.
- Interact directly with customers by listening and resolving concerns via email, phone or in person.
- Timely investigate and respond to complaints dictated by contractual requirements.
- Manage lost and found.
- Data entry of route statistics. Ensure accuracy by researching using bus tracking system and employee communication.
- Working with other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Additional tasks as operationally required.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits which includes medical, dental, 401 K, and paid life.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Or send your resume to email@example.com
Pacific Coast Sightseeing
A COACH USA Company
" Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place”
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
Begin Application Now