DIESEL MECHANICS B, come join the Team at Coach USA, All West Coachlines Division!
Do you have what it takes?
Are you dedicated to excellence?
If so, take the next step and join the team at...
Coach USA- All West
$28.00-$35.00 HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Driving you to a BETTER FUTURE!
All West Coach Lines, a premiere division of Coach USA, has a sizable fleet of motor coaches and has opportunities for B class Diesel Mechanics in our Sacramento location. The ideal candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Manager or designated lead and works closely with them to support departmental goals.If you are ready to make customer safety and satisfaction your number one priority…join our team! Our mechanics get the most mileage with…
We have openings for all levels of experience! The ideal candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Competitive pay rate
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k with employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Life and disability insurance options
Put Your Talent to Work:
- Identify defects on all systems/components of buses
- Provide guidance to Mechanic C’s on minor repairs
- Diagnose and repair air brake system, valving and plumbing
- Diagnose and repair electrical starting and charging systems
- Diagnose and repair air supply, air suspension and air operated accessory systems
- Under the directions of an A Mechanic diagnose and make repair recommendations on electronically controlled transmissions
- Repair and replace axle components, this would include steering, brake and drive systems
- Ability to obtain 608/609 AC certification
- Perform other related work as assigned
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must have own tools
- Minimum Two (2) to Six (6) years of experience in light and heavy-duty maintenance repairs of trucks and buses.
- Must have formal classes and/or certificates for maintenance and/or repair.
- Must have working knowledge of hand and mechanical tools.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a working telephone.
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Must pass Drug tests and physical.
- Valid driver's license (CDL preferred), clean driving record.
At Coach USA, our mechanics are dedicated to more than just safety and quality service—they’re dedicated to people. If you like working with people, come work with Coach and use all of your people skills as well as your technical expertise.
APPLY IN PERSON AT:
7701 Wilbur Way, Sacramento CA 95828
Monday- Friday 8:00am-3:30pm
INTERVIEW ON THE SPOT TODAY!
Begin Application Now