Experience Level: Must have a minimum of 5 years of transportation industry experience.
Education Level: High School Diploma
Annual Salary: Competitive wage and benefits with experience
The Road Supervisor has responsibility to audit/service quality control of all the scheduled runs of the bus drivers to assure the Company provides high quality, on time service to its passengers. Additionally, the Road Supervisor must be familiar with all federal and state regulations pertaining to the operation of bus service and must convey Company policies to the drivers and endorse compliance with those policies.
· Assure that all scheduled service is operated on time
· Inform drivers on any changes in schedules, road conditions or other issues that may affect the quality of service
· Provide information to the public regarding schedules, fares, bus stops, etc.
· Participate in the investigation of on-site incidents and accidents and service compliant called in by passengers
· Assure that drivers are in compliance with state and federal regulations
· Arrange for substitute vehicles to accommodate passengers whenever a trip is interrupted due to mechanical failure or accident
· Report to accident scenes involving company vehicles and notify management accordingly
· Record all interruptions in passenger service resulting from accidents, mechanical failures or failure to cover all scheduled regular rout trips or charters in a timely manner
· Issue violation notices and /r appropriate disciplinary action to drivers in violation of Company rules or state and federal laws or regulations regarding the operation of the bus service.
· Appear at disciplinary hearings as needed
· Prepare daily dispatch run report for Operations Manager
· Enforce all contractual rules for drivers that may impact quality of service
· Must have a minimum of 5 years of transportation industry experience.
· Must have the ability to maintain professional relationship with other company employees and customers.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Strong critical-thinking, problem-solving, and analysis skills.
· Must be able to work flexible hours based on business needs.
· Must possess a valid driver's license.
Knowledge of FMCSA regulatory requirements
· Medical coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Paid vacation
· 6 PTO days
Applicants can send their resume to William.email@example.com or apply directly online at www.coachusa.jobs
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status
Begin Application Now