Elizabeth, NJ 07206**JOIN US@ OUR ON-SITE JOB FAIR ** On the spot interviews!Saturday, October 30th, 2021 8:00am to 2:00pm349 First St, Elizabeth, NJ
Join Coach USA, a leader in the bus transportation industry, and discover a career that offers remarkable benefits. Our dispatch staff is the backbone of our company, this role is responsible for arranging vehicle and driver schedules, as well as resolving difficulties that develop as a result of driver and/or equipment changes, client requests, and other planned and unforeseen events. If you enjoy challenges and can work well with others, this could be the career for you.
•Guaranteed Full Time and Overtime when available
•Paid Weekly/Direct Deposit
•Company Paid Life Insurance
•401(k) retirement plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Act as primary liaison between operations and maintenance.
· Schedule Operators and Coaches accordingly
· Communicate to driver’s regarding their schedule, equipment assignment, and customer needs.
· Verify Hours of Service and Fit for Duty Requirements through our check in procedures.
· Visual inspection of license, medical card, and driver logs.
· Document on time, tardiness, call offs, and operator issues.
· Coordinate last minute changes with Sales, Maintenance and/or driver
· Monitor phone calls, communicate any issues, review paperwork turned in by driver.
· Respond effectively to schedule changes, driver issues, traffic, and/or bus issues which arise daily
· Provide high level of customer service towards all customers and employees.
· Acting as a liaison with customers, answer questions, escalating issues to management as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Experience in the transportation industry or relevant training. Charter bus industry experience a plus!
· Knowledge of Safety rules, Hours of service, Federal and State Regulations for facilities and operators.
· Minimum 1-year experience dispatching in the transportation industry
· Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
· Ability to understand the cause/effect of decisions and how they impact the Operation.
· Knowledge of Microsoft office.
If interested, please apply online at www.coachusa.jobs
Apply in person at:
349 First St.
Elizabeth, NJ 07206
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protected group status.
Begin Application Now